Thursday, June 23, 2005

I've succomed. I've finally succomed to blogging.
What can I say - I was never the early adopter type. And all I can chaulk it up to is laziness tainted with a little disinterest. Not to poo-poo on any fellow (I can say "fellow" now right?) bloggers but I just didn't see what all the commotion was about. But like with all toys, gadgets, clothes, foods, planes, trains, and automobiles that I eventually came to embrace in my life, I have come to find interested in and, gasp, adopted blogging. At least, we shall see how that works out. Will it stick folks? Eh, who knows. I've often thought that I needed a writing outlet for myself to regurgitate regularly all over. I like writing, but writing and I have never exactly been joined at the hip. But maybe, MAYBE, this time it will stick.

So here I am, with my very own bit of internet to play with.

I'm not exactly sure what I'll entertain the masses with yet. Perhaps a little perspective on my average life toughing it out in a little known place called the Bay Area. Or maybe I'll dabble a little in some charming story telling about my cats.

There we go, a few nuggets about me. And aren't they enticing? I mean, really, what could be more intriguing than following along the story of a woman and her two cats. Ok, I'll work on livening it up a bit more. Maybe I'll throw in elicit drug use and wild sex parties.

By the way, Mom and Dad, if you're reading this...it's a bummer you and dad moved to CO, it was an awesome drug party we had last weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

This is so not my fault! It's Tiff's! Or Maybe Kristy's!!

6/23/2005 8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home