Thursday, June 23, 2005

...and one more thing!

Ok, so maybe I do have a few things to write (bore) about.

What is with people and the email ettiquette? I'm speaking mainly on the subject of people you send an email to at work and why they find it necessary to rather than hit "reply" and type you a quick note back they feel compelled to call you on the phone or better yet! walk over and talk to you in person.

Let me just clarify something here. If I'm writing an email to you it is for one of two reasons:

1) I need the information documented so I can refer back to the content at a later date. But mostly so I can cover my ass and point the finger at you later.

Or,

2) I don't want to socialize with you.

It's not like I emailed you from 4 cubes away because I broke my foot and contracted laryngitis. Take the hint and just write me an email back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Here it is a "Meme" Tiff tagged me with it - now you can answer it too!

Here's how it works:

Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

6/23/2005 8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home