Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So now I'm "it"

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Finally make it to Disneyland. Seriously. No, I'm not kidding.
2. Procreate
3. Own a Bengal cat.
4. Figure out what the hell it is I want to be when I grow up. Suggestions are welcome.
5. Build a house from the ground up.
6. Retire.
7. Travel more. I know I know - I'm SO original.
Seven things I can do:
1. Gut a fish. It's totally icky.
2. Wield a jackhammer among other scary power tools.
3. Avoid knitting projects quite effectively. Even though I enjoy knitting. Go figure.
4. Drink caffeinated beverages right before bed. I'm wide awake right about until I decide it's time to sleep.
5. Make a mean cornbread.
6. Produce a flame from a Bic lighter using my index finger instead of my thumb. Go me! You try it OK!? It's NOT easy. Whatever.
7. Fix the copier at work. No one else is capable apparently. Maybe I should go work for Xerox. Oh! Maybe THAT'S what I can do when I grow up!
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Sew worth a damn. I can use a sewing machine yes. But it's not pretty and does not usually involve straight lines.
2. Voluntarily touch a spider. Or go near one for that matter. Within 5 feet? Too cozy for me. Spiders deserve their space. (shudder)
3. Jump off, out of, or from anything that is at an extreme height (i.e: more than 5...make that 3 feet). I don't care what kind of fancy contraption you strap to me. Forget it, uh uh, nope, absolutely not gonna happen.
4. Figure out what the hell I want to be when I grow up. Apparently I have to figure this out before I die. I hear being a copier repair person is rewarding.
5. Get excited about going to meetings. They suck the life out of me. Slowly.
6. Figure out if this guy is for real or not.
7. Get this damn song out of my head. Incidentally sung by the guy from the previous line item.
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
2. Having his shit together
3. Nice ass
4. Someone who actually laughs (I have dated a laughless breed. It sucked. 5 years of thinking I had NO sense of humor. And maybe I don't - but at least my husband humors me!)
5. Expansive intelligence (I like a good combo of both useful and useless knowledge)
6. Motivation
7. Hands. Big strong hands.
Seven things I say most often:
1. "Seriously!"
2. "Shut up!
3. "You know what I was just thinking?" (this usually scares my husband)
4. "What the HELL?"
5. "Lame."
6. "Huh?"
7. "You can find me under my desk taking a nap."
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Heath Ledger (oh. my. god.)
2. Joseph Fiennes (I will forgive him the tights - it was Shakespeare after all)
3. Russell Crowe (again: oh. my. god.)
4. Zach Braff
5. Joaquin Phoenix (although his incestuous behavior in Gladiator sort of weirded me out. I don't care if your sister is hot. Nor do I care that it's during the Roman Empire. It's just not cool.)
6. John Stewart
7. Shane West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home