Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bad mary! Bad! BAD!

Don't go away! Come back - come BACK!

I didn't mean to neglect all of you Blogowers (Blog+Followers=Blogowers...aren't I creative and charming?! See! I can make up Blog vocabulary TOO. Or...Blogulary. Ha!).

So my last brain dump was on the 12th. Which was like forever ago. I am such a failure.

I've let you all down.

Clearly my lack of dedication and commitment to boring you on a fairly regular basis deserves nothing but abandonment and disregard.

But I deserve a second chance! Please! Don't go! Stay, read, roll your eyes, groan! I promise I have more stuff coming. I'm crafting witty, charming, and mildly captivating stories as we speak.
At least I'd like to THINK I am capable of writing anything that can be even remotely described as "witty", "charming", or "mildly captivating".

And who knows. Maybe if I stop writing this groveling little plea I can get back to my REAL stories and post something later today.

Maybe.

Just DON'T go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home