Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Mary, Husband, and the BestFriend Variety Show!

I came across this pic and I thought I would post it. The Husband just created a new blog to PUBLICLY BROADCAST our inability to finish projects we so foolishly start and had this in his profile.

This is what my husband looks like when he's had to much exposure to me and the BestFriend:


Notice the way he holds his hands to his head in an effort to keep his brain from exploding. He has much practice at this. The feared aforementioned explosive head syndrome is a concerned side effect of participating in a conversation with the BestFriend and I. So sometimes he holds his head to prevent said syndrome.

What you don't see in this picture is the BestFriend EATING MY LAST CINNAMON ROLL. Whatever. Bitch. But I'm sure I ate some cheese and bacon shortly after putting the camera down to soothe my pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

FINALLY!

8/24/2005 3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home