Thursday, October 27, 2005

Look! No more Birthday Cake!

So I thought I'd relieve those of you who frequent my blog (ha!) and actually blog something. You know, so you don't have to keep seeing that stupid birthday cake and the fact that apparently, even though I am barely 26 years of age, I act like a 30 year old.

I never liked those stupid quizzes anyway.

Lame.

That and Tiff asked me to blog.

And it just SO happened that I have, like, 17 minutes before a meeting. More meetings. Meetings meetings meetings.

Meetings where I get more things to do, but don't get the time to do them because...any guesses?

MEETINGS!

Yes! Meetings! Lovely meetings where my company attempts to dull my senses my freezing me to death in a conference room. Perhaps they think that by slowing my blood flow I will be like a docile little ladybug that has been partially frozen so that they may ship me to a home improvement store for the suckers that actually think that if you buy a large quantity of ladybugs and set them free in your yard they will stick around and thank you buy eating your aphids.

Like they actually care?

Like once their little bodies return to a normal temperature they don't see all the other neighbor's yards and decide to frolic over there?

And by now I've completely lost site of just exactly how I have anything in common with these little garden predators. Or if I actually had a point.

Whatever. I'm in a docile frame of mind.

It's cold in here.

I would like to point out here that all of the above is mentioned only under the assumption that I MIGHT be employed.

Not saying I am. For sure. Nothing definitive here.

Just speculation about over zealous air conditioning and little red bugs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Finally!

(thank you)

Can we do something about the frequency here?

10/28/2005 9:22 AM

 
Blogger Michele said...

Seriously!

Tiff perhaps if we gave her suggestions on what to blog about? Oh and then forcibly sat her down in front of a computer.

Can't you blog during meetings Mary?!?

10/28/2005 10:49 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Maybe if we bribed her with wine?

10/28/2005 3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home