Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello? Is this thing on?

Sooooo...

How's it going?

Uhhhh. Heh heh.

Like, um, don't hate me.

Seriously, I'm not avoiding you. I'm not skirting around finishing up the TowelGirl story. I don't have an agenda - I'm not trying to cause any distress or annoyance.

I've just been, well preoccupied.

It's just that, well, my job...it's like...time consuming now.

Shit, well that makes me sound like I normally don't do crap.

More so than usual ok!

And I sort of made a promise to myself that I would never mention work here because I don't want to become one of those poor unsuspecting bloggers who were sacked for mentioning they even had a job and where said job was.

Even though I doubt my employers would be so lame.

But that would be an ignorant assumption. And making ignorant assumptions leads to...well...assuming ignorant things.

Or something.

So let's just say, if I HAD a job (which I'm neither confirming nor denying), that it has become rather time consuming of late.

And even though it may be time consuming - it's totally exciting, and things are changing. And if I had this supposed job where things are exciting and changing, I might be really consumed during work hours, and utterly exhausted mentally upon getting home in the evenings.

If I were employed that is.

Which I'm not saying one way or the other. Or by whom.

So I just wanted to write this note. Which is totally not during working hours by the way.

IF I had a job.

And that job had "normal working hours".

I'm still alive, and well. And maybe tomorrow I will write the final chapter to my two-part story of TowelGirl - Drunk Extraordinaire!

Does two parts of a story necessitate chapters? What would be the minimum?

Why am I worried about this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

"I'm still alive, and well. And maybe tomorrow I will write the final chapter to my two-part story of TowelGirl - Drunk Extraordinaire!"

Liar! Where is the conclusion of Towel Girl? Where? I'm having withdrawls over here... Stop working and entertain me already!

9/23/2005 1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home