Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Because I have no memory.

I'm going to write a list. Yes a list! Yea! I love lists. Lists are fun because you can cross things off of them! Oh how I love the crossing off part. I will do things JUST so I can cross them off the list!

I suppose that's sort of the point. Ahem. Anyhoo...

But most importantly I love lists because I can't remember crap. Oh sure, I can remember all kinds of stupid little trivial facts. But not the stuff that matters. So in order to sleep at night I keep an occasional list. This is how I keep myself "organized". I use the word "organized" "loosely".

Heh. Look at that! I just used the word "loosely" loosely. Isn't it great how by merely putting something in parenthesis you can use a word mockingly or sarcastically?

Was I going to write a list here?

Right.

My list.

I keep forgetting about all the things I want to blog about. And then when I have time to blog, I can't think of anything, I mope, drink wine, and watch the Family Guy. Which is a hilarious little program! But doesn't help much with the blogging. Although the wine can contribute quite well.

Sigh. Again with the not getting to my main objective.

Get to the list already!

Ok, here is my teaser list of things to come. Maybe. Depends on how my wine supply holds out...

- Seriously, the ghetto? Still hanging around.
- Animal House, Installment II
- Animal House, Installment III
- "Finishing" my knitting projects? Notice the parenthesis?
- Bacon, Biscuits, Wine, and Fontina - the 4 Food Groups
- How fad diets are ruining MY diet
- The damn MeMe that's burning a hole in my inbox

Ok, that should keep me blogging for a while. Feel free to make requests for which topic I should tackle first. Of course I will not be held responsible for any creative license I take (i.e. ignorning you). And a note to you smart asses - don't bother asking me to do installment III before installment II.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

The Meme is probably an easy place to start. And uh less incriminating to anyone else.

7/13/2005 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh! oh! oh! Pick me! Pick me!Over here!

I choose the 4 food groups! Can it involve photos? Especially ones to "incriminate others"?

Please?

7/15/2005 9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home