Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Being Good Neighbors

Upon buying a new house and moving into a new neighborhood everyone has different ideas about how they will get along with their neighbors. Some may only hope to be on a first name basis after awhile, making a brief acknowledgment in passing from front door to car. Others may hope to aspire to a greater level of friendliness, sharing recipes over the fence, trusting each other with house sitting responsibilities, and maybe sharing a drink from time to time.

I can tell you however, that there are not likely many people who hope that they will have a neighbor who calls the police on them 4 times in 3 weeks.

No. Not likely.

But Trevor and I have been blessed with such a neighbor.

Do not despair however – we find only humor in our “eclectic” crazy old lady neighbor.

Since we find such great humor in her antics, it became abundantly clear to me that I should begin what I will call the Crazy Lady Chronicles.

To date I have four solid stories to share, as well as miscellaneous anecdotes to pepper here and there. Amidst my trying to blog regularly on Bloggity Woggity and Never Ending Projects, I will try to throw in a CLC entry.

And like all things certain in life, I’m sure the CL next door will provide me with many more little ditty’s to share with my blog audience. I anticipate she will be great fodder.

That being said…I will post my first entry of the Crazy Lady Chronicles shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Can't wait!

2/06/2007 10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home